Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Stitches for Me!!!!

I went yesterday for my 6 month check up at the dermatologist. There has not been an appointment yet that I have not had to get something removed to check out. But it finally happened...she did not remove anything!!!! There are several spots that she marked and we will keep a close eye on, but nothing removed!!!! Can you tell that I am ecstatic???? I am going to Galveston for an over night trip on Friday with my husband and then leaving Sunday for a girls trip to Gulf Shores and really did not want to have to mess with stitches. Soooo I can now just enjoy my trips without the worry of not getting stitched wet and having to remove them myself on vacation. Woooohooo for no stitches!!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Good for you!!! Hope your vacation(s) are fabulous. You deserve a nice little get-away. Have Fun!!

Jenn said...

I am missing you...hope you are having a blast on your vacation!!