Thursday, February 17, 2011

Almost 4 mths!

Our almost 4 month old little girl!
She has changed so much over these past few months! Maielle is now talking so much...she has discovered how to yell! She has had a couple of colds over the past few months and I have discovered how much fun it is to have a sick baby! It is hard when there is nothing you can really do to comfort her. She will give me a few nights of sleeping through the night then she will go back to waking up every 3 hours. So we are still working on sleeping through the night!!! I guess she is about to start with some solids, since my doctor starts babies on solids at 4 months. I gave her a little rice cereal a few weeks ago and after that she did not poop for 3 1/2 days and she did not sleep any better! I am thinking about maybe trying barley or oats instead of rice...I will of course ask her doctor to see what he thinks. Anyone else have these problems after starting solids?
Maielle is so aware of things around her. She has discovered Zoe and grabs at her face when Zoe runs up to her. They are so cute...Zoe is always having to find Maielle and would sleep in her room if we would let her. Maielle is now laughing which is the best sound ever!!! She also rolled over a few weeks before 3 months but since then she hasn't done it any more?!?!?
I have now been back to work about a month and half and today is the first day that I feel caught up! It is a little hard working with Maielle, but I would not change it! I am so happy that I am able to bring my baby with me to work. When she falls asleep I go crazy getting as much work done as I can! Well I here her calling for me...I will try and blog a little more...but don't count on an every day post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and getting so big!

The Dorns said...

Wow I am stilllllll so happy for you. Isnt it just amazing! Your life is forever changed. Soak into each second, minute as they grow so quickly.

With your daughter having a milk allergy I would suggest waiting until 6 months to introduce any food. Landon 1st 6 months he had nothing but breastmilk at exactly 6 months I tried him with smashed up avocado. A few days later we did a banana smashed up with a fork. After that I got hooked on www.wholesomebabyfood.com and made all of landons food.

Even if you dont decide to make your own food. You should still make your own grains rice, oatmeal, quinoa the website above will show you how. I just think its better for their delicate system to have no preservatives and other chemicals.

Awesome on the cloth diapering. I feel like a pro in that department so if you have any questions you can email me divamriyah@aol.com