Saturday, September 20, 2008

10 days!!!!!

I am now in Round Rock and have been here for awhile now. I am ready to be home, I have not seen Marcus in 10 days!!!!! We are planning on heading back home tomorrow, so hopefully everything works out and we can make it home. I am with family here in Round Rock and as of this morning only 2 of us have power (I am one of the two). Zoe has been doing really good and getting spoiled sleeping with me in the bed. I think every day we go to the dog park for her to run around and get some energy out!!! Did I mention that I miss Marcus????? It has been difficult being here without Marcus, but thankfully I have family to keep me occupied. 

I do have some family that had pretty major damaged to their homes. Please pray for them (Alex and Chris), because the past few days they have been trying to save some things, but I don't think there was much to save. They will be without a house for some months to come and I know that will be very hard for them. 

On positive note: Hopefully I get to go home tomorrow and see my husband!!!! Have I mentioned that I miss him????? Hopefully it won't be long before we can all get together and share our Hurrication stories.

No comments: