Monday, December 8, 2008

Still have hope!

Thank you all for your prayers, hugs, support and kind words. This just wasn't our time for our little miracle. It is very hard and I am very sad but I will continue to have hope and I know the sadness will ease up over time. We are going for a consult on Wednesday to talk everything over and talk about a FET (frozen embryo transfer). We are very lucky to have 7 frozen embryos. I really have no idea how a FET works or what it will all entail, but I will let you all know after our appointment on Wednesday. I keep thinking if there was something that I could have done differently, but I was even more cautious than the doctor even asked me to be. Who knows why it didn't work, maybe we will get some answers at our appointment. God is still in control and He is carrying Marcus and me through this. We will come out stronger and who knows what miracles God has in store for us.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Again, I'm very sorry this didn't work out. I really don't think you did anything wrong. I have some friends who have done FET with success. The process is so simple and from what they tell me, easy and painless. Some people take some meds to regulate their cycle and get the lining ready, then just do the embryo transfer, which is the easy part. No stims, no retrieval. I pray you get some answers and a big dose of hope at your appt Wednesday.

Heather said...

I am so happy to hear of your encouragement, and will continue to pray without ceasing! I have no doubt that God will give you your miracle, and will pray for His perfect peace as you wait for HIS perfect timing!

Job 5:9 He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

Psalm 77:11 I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles

Teresa & Connie said...

I have the perfect title for your blog when you do find out that your expecting. Ready?

Marcus & Linds: Double the pleasure and double the fun... we are expecting TWINS.

It's going to happen, I know it!! :)