Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thick and High!!!!

My FET is scheduled!!!! The big day is January 26th at 7:00 am. I went this morning to have blood work done and an ultrasound. My ultrasound looked good and I am nice and thick, ready to receive 3 little ones. We just had to wait on my blood work to officially schedule everything. My estrogen level needed to be over 400 to go ahead with everything. I responded the same as I did with the regular cycle, it sky rocketed! My estrogen level is 2,390!!!! They don't seem to be worried about it being so high, I just have to lower the number of patches I am wearing. The meds that I have to take are overwhelming!!!! I had to write it all out on a calendar that I made just to keep everything straight. In the morning I have to take 5 different things, then an hour later I take one pill, then at 2:00 I take two more things, then at 6:00 I take the POI (progesterone in oil) shot, then at 8:00 I take 7 different things and then an hour later I take one more thing. That is a lot of medicine, but well worth it!!!


I am trying to go into this transfer with high hopes. I know God has a plan for us and I just want to continue to follow Him and put my trust in Him. What I would do to go back and have the excitement I had when we decided to start trying, but some how the struggles with infertility seem to knock you down a little bit with each month that goes by. I might not have that giddy feeling that I had over two years ago, but my hope and trust in God has quadrupled since then and I praise God for shaping me the way He has.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Lindsey,
I know you already know this, but just wanted to say I am praying for you. And don't forget I want to help out in the next two weeks. Just have Marcus call me, Mrs. Independent :)
Love you,
ali