Tuesday, January 6, 2009

An uneventful cycle, please!

I am going tomorrow for another consult with my RE. I will be getting back my blood work results and if everything is clear I will get a schedule of my meds and when to take what. The past few days Marcus and I have been getting together all the meds that I will need and today I picked up the last one. It just amazes me how expensive these drugs are. It is pretty bad when the pharmacist comes out to tell you that a certain drug is really, really expensive, a lot more than the one I had to take with our regular IVF cycle. But I am not gripping because up until this point God has provided and I know that He will continue to provide for us. Aunt Flo has made perfect timing with my appointment. I am suppose to start the meds on day 3 of my flow so hopefully I will start taking everything on Thursday. I just pray that all the blood work comes back clear tomorrow and we will have a smooth and uneventful FET cycle!!!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I'm excited for you! I'm praying for an uneventful cycle and a BFP.