Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fear of Jumping?

For some reason I have not had much to post about lately??? Sorry to the stalkers friends that check every day and there is nothing new to read. Ummm so what am I going to post about???? On the Interior Design side of things...I am going to try out a new paint technique on a piece of free furniture that I have. I just have to set aside some time to do this. Free time....not much of that around these days?!?!?!? I will take before and after pictures and post them as soon as I get around to actually doing it. This will be something that I have never tried before so I am curious how it will turn out?????

I guess it is time for another pondering, lost in thoughts, reflecting post. IF has woken me up to so many things. My life before IF just scratched the surface on so many issues. This was far from what God desired from me. What did my life reflect? What does my life reflect now? I now have the confidence to let it all go and let God handle all of IT!!!! One night at Imprint (Thursday night young adult worship time at our church) the main point of the night was: “Is my confidence in my Father stronger than my fear of jumping??????” I can now say, YES!!!!
“The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.”
Psalm 34:17-19
I knew what I believed, but I wasn’t living what I believed outwardly. I now wake up every morning craving to be in a deeper relationship with my Heavenly Father, craving to worship Him. I have been through deep sadness. I have been through major storms of life. I have been through the pain that disappointments of this world bring on. But I have also discovered Hope. I have discovered a deeper faith. I have learned that I no longer fear jumping in the arms of the One that is guiding me. I don’t know what else this journey holds, but I do know that it has changed my life in a huge way. Before IF I was a very persnickety person…there is a place for everything and everything in its place!!!!! I have realized that there are so many more important things in life than cleaning my floors every afternoon and making sure my house is prefect. I have let that go! I truly cherish the family and friends that I have in my life and would much rather spend more time with my husband, than cleaning the house. My priorities have changed!

We were suppose to be going on a 4 day trip at the end of May and I was soooo looking forward to being able to getaway (have I mentioned that I need a getaway). Well, that is probably going to be cancelled because the lady I work with, daughter, is due at the end of May and she has let me know that she is going to be taking off of work for quite awhile at the end of May and beginning of June. So a baby (that is not mine) is ruining my long weekend getaway! Also at the first of June is our 5th anniversary and I really wanted to do something special and take a trip, but that will probably not happen either. I am kind of sad because of this but I guess I can’t help it. On another subject, how do you answer the question, “so when are you going to have kids????” Can I just say that when someone asks this I get a pain in the pit of my stomach.


Something to think about: Do we truly have FAITH that GOD can perform MIRACLES? I DO!!!!


118 of 365
1) My husband was brought home safely Friday night in a huge lightening storm...he was flying in the air..in a plane of course
2) We were able to have a very relaxing day on Saturday, just spending time together
3) Beautiful roses that I got from my grandparents yard...I have a bouquet in every room (even the bathroom)
4) A relaxing week after a very hectic week last week
5) The many calls we have gotten on the jet ski, on the first day we put it out for sale!!! By the way we have a jet ski for sale if anyone is interested????

1 comment:

Jenn said...

ok...so, I tried to get a signature and couldn't make it get to my blog...i got really frustrated and just quit...lol. can you let me in on the secret? cause I looove it..lol.