Tuesday, October 28, 2008

God IS in Control!

On my way to get my massage yesterday the RE called me. Up until this point I have been talking with the nurse and relaying the information through her, so it was nice to be able to talk directly to my doctor and tell her my concerns. She started off the conversation by apologizing for the mix up and that she had forgot that we had already seen the doctor they wanted us to go to. I think she had a consult with this doctor and he made her realize that we can't go to him and that we are doing all that we can do. She assured me that everything is going to work out and I can continue on with my meds. I am going tomorrow for a few tests and to sign the final paperwork, so everything will be official!

I know there are going to be times when it seems like everything is out of control and I have to keep reminding myself that I am not in control, God is. This is very hard for me and I know this is a major part of me that God is working on. God has revealed so many things to me throughout this journey. At the Coffee House this Sunday Marcus made a statement that if God would show us the entire picture right from the beginning we most likely would not follow that path. If I knew from the beginning what I was going to have to go through these past two years to get to where I am now, I am pretty sure I would have said "no thank you". But He doesn't do this, He gently guides us through each step of our lives comforting us and hopefully we grow and become closer to him along the way.

A praise for today: Marcus went to the doctor today to get his results from the CT Scan and everything came back clear!!!! The tumor has not come back! I know he is relieved to have this past him.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Awesome!! I'm glad to hear you are better. I know what it's like to be like "Ahhhh!!!" LOL...but, I'm so glad to hear you are feeling more at ease. I will continue to pray for you that God will just shower down His peace upon you. xoxo