Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Please come now!

I am waiting as patiently as I can for Aunt Flo (as Jessica put it). I still haven't started and yesterday at the doctor she said that I have until Wednesday or maybe Thursday to start to keep with the calendar I have. I think I got myself all worked up with everything beginning so soon that I have thrown my body off a tad bit. Anyone have any suggestion of things to do to bring this on????? I never thought that I would be praying for my period to start but I am now! Sorry for such a personal post!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh how stressful! Goodness!
The only thing I know to tell you is to try to relax as much as possible.(yeah right, huh?!) I think that there may be some herbal supplements that you can take, but I wouldn't advise it. I'll be praying that the dear aunt shows up soon, like, uh, today.

Love you!

Jenn said...

I agree with Jessica... R E L A X ! ! ! You are gonna do great! Just sit back, relax, and let God do His work. He has made all the other stuff fall perfectly in place...this will be no different..love you and praying for you always!!

Hollie said...

kyler - Thanks for commenting on my blog. I answered your questions there for you.

I pray that you get your BFP soon. If you need advice or have questions, please ask! I always say IVF was the best and worst experience of my life.