Thursday, October 23, 2008

Why can't they all just get along?

I have a prayer request. Everything is still going pretty good, but I kind of had a hard day yesterday. There are a lot of things that I am having to get done and people to follow up with to make sure everything is getting done on time. On top of that Marcus left Sunday for Pittsburgh and will be back on Friday, so it has been very quiet at our house this week. Zoe and I are hanging in there, only one more night by ourselves. Okay to my prayer request, someone from my RE (reproductive endocrinologist) office called yesterday to make sure that I could be reached on my cell phone because my doctor wanted to talk something over with me. So I sat around the house waiting for the call trying to figure out what it could be???? Is my blood work showing something, is Marcus' blood work showing something, is it my calendar, or is it the problem with the doctors working together????? I waited till around 6:30 and then decided to go to church and just have my phone where I could feel it vibrate. She never called, so I figured that it was not anything that major. I got a call from her office in Houston this morning and finally found out what she wanted to talk to me about. It is the two doctors working together, well actually it is the embryologist working with our other doctor. We knew that they didn't like each other, but these doctors are our only chance of us getting a BFP (Big Fat Positive). I still don't know what they have worked out because my RE is the one that has to tell me. Please just pray that they will put aside their problems with each other and make this process go smoothly!

2 comments:

Jordi said...

Hey I just want you both to know that I am praying for you! Ya'll are awesome! And Mrs.Lindsey I talked to your sister at our tourn. Thursday morning.She is cool! We got to play around at the end of the tour.and once again they beat us! But anyways I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Have a great weekend!

Teresa & Connie said...

You've got my prayers for sure. You don't need this stress, dang doctors! Please keep us posted asap!