Monday, July 6, 2009

Quick Update:

I don't have much time to go in to detail about some things that are going on right now so a quick update will have to do:

1) Tomorrow and Wednesday I am having a garage sale with my mom, sister and grandmother so we have been trying to get ready for that. Hopefully I will make some money to go towards infertility cost, but I probably won't make hardly anything. So if anyone is interested let me know I will let you know where we will be.

2) I am having surgery on Friday!!! A surgery that as of right now my insurance is denying coverage and yes this is after they already approved the surgery. INSURANCE.....uuuhhhgggg!!!! I will try and tweet and maybe blog from my phone to keep everyone updated on how everything goes.

That's all for now!!!!!!

No comments: