Saturday, November 15, 2008

ER Scheduled

We made the trip to Houston early this morning. I had blood work and an ultrasound done and they determined that I can't wait until Tuesday (my regular scheduled ER day). We are scheduled for an ER (Egg Retrieval) on Monday. They advised us at the Houston office that they would prefer us to stay the night after the ER so we will be coming home on Tuesday. Please just continue to pray for us, our families and the doctors as this will be a busy day for all of us.

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I"m so glad to hear you are getting to have your ER. They will take good care of you. I hope it's easy on you. I was pretty uncomfortable afterwards but nothing too terrible. Just take it easy and let you husband take care of you. I'm praying for you for lots of eggs (but no OHSS).

Jenn said...

Oh, Lindsey...I just can't believe it is already starting to happen. Wow...I am so in awe of our Creator and the response you have had so quickly. I will be in prayer for you guys as I know there are anxieties and worries and excitement. You guys will do great!!!