Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby Kyler says Hi!

Today was awesome! It brought tears to my eyes seeing our baby moving, wiggling, and dancing all around! Everything measured perfect and we got to see so many things....brain, spine, fingers, toes, umbilical cord, placenta forming (on the back and not in the way), and of course a perfect heart beating at 165 bpm!

I am only 11 weeks and the baby is only about the size of a lime and we saw all of this! I can't even comprehend how someone could abort a baby. I truly believe that we would have fewer abortions if a person has to get an ultrasound before making the decision. I can't even start to explain how awesome today’s appointment was. I am about to be a normal pregnant patient and I will have to wait longer than 2 weeks for my next ultrasound! I am very thankful that I have gotten these ultrasounds so far. For as much as we have been through, it has been very reassuring to see our baby growing each 2 weeks!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I've been following your blog for several few weeks and wanted to say congrats!! We did IVF about 10 days apart and I also have a baby coming in October. Very exciting! I love your ultrasound pictures! So adorable! Good luck with everything!!

The Dorns said...

He/she is sooooooooooooooooooo cute! Im so excited for you. Im glad you and baby are healthy. At my 11 week appointment the Dr said it may be a boy and then at 15 weeks it was confirmed he was a boy. Amazing that God has formed all these features at such an early stage in development. keep taking those prenatal and DHA as babies brain is developing right now.

Hollie said...

Congrats! It's so exciting to see that baby! It is amazing to see baby develop and I also can't understand how someone can abort.