Monday, April 26, 2010

niaw 2010


Even though I am pregnant, I still deal with Infertility everyday. The thought never leaves my mind that this might be my only pregnancy, so I cherish every moment of this pregnancy. The thought never leaves my mind that the only way for me to get pregnant again is to do another FET.

It has been 3 1/2 years since we learned that we would join the infertility community. This is something that I will carry with me the rest of my life. It was 3 1/2 years ago when I sat wondering if I would ever carry a pregnancy of my own. It has been 3 1/2 years since we sat wondering how in the world will going to pay for IVF!!! It has also been 3 1/2 years of amazing blessings and answers to prayers. Also in those 3 1/2 years I had some of the hardest days of my life, but I would not trade any of those 3 1/2 years.

As I sit and type this, I look down at my pregnant belly and I am filled with joy, happiness, excitement, hope, love, and very thankful for this huge blessing that I get to carry, nurture, and grow!!!

No comments: