Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodbye 1st, Hello 2nd!!!


Well HELLO 2nd Trimester!!! Am I really out of my first trimester???? I told Marcus that today I should miraculously start to feel better! He found that to be very humorous. I am still very tired (I go to bed around 8:30 almost every night) and still nauseated pretty much all day! But I don't care, because I am in my 2nd Trimester!!!! I go on Monday to my regular OB/Gyn and hopefully we will get to hear the baby's heartbeat. Up until now we have only seen it beating on the ultrasound screen, so it will be nice to hear that whooshing sound. I also have to go Monday morning to do some fasting blood work and I am a little worried if I will be able to make it through that without getting sick! So here we are cruising along and loving pregnant life!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Yay for second trimester. Every woman's pregnancy is different. But for me, I started feeling a little better around 14-15 weeks. By 18 weeks, I really felt pretty good. So I hope you feel better soon.

Rene said...

so SO happy for you!